Privacy Statement Vaxxinova International BV for our customers and suppliers
With this privacy statement we would like to inform you about how we handle the information you provide us. We will explain which personal data we collect and process and for what purpose. We will also clarify what rights you have when you share personal information with us. We would encourage you to read this statement carefully. The content of this statement can be changed unilaterally at a later date. We will always provide you with the latest version. The most recent version is always leading. This privacy statement relates to Vaxxinova International BV and associated companies within the group.
In this privacy statement the following definitions apply:
- Personal data: all data related to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- Processing of personal data: every action or every group of actions relating to personal data, including collecting, recording, organising, storing, modifying, consulting, using, supplying and destroying.
For what purpose are your personal data used?
Which personal data do we use?
Do we pass on data to third parties?
How are personal data secured?
Store and destroy
Based on the law, you have a number of rights, namely:
- right to correction and addition;
- right to inspection;
- right to restriction of the processing;
- right to objection;
- right to data portability;
- right to be forgotten.
If you wish to make use of the above-mentioned rights, please contact our privacy coordinator via email@example.com.